21. gerber baby commercials creep me out, what with the unnatural contortions of the body that move completely independently of the overly happy baby faces. at least make it look somewhat realistic, yea?
22. my favorite color is grey (interpret that how you want). literally half my closet consists of shades of grey to the point that one of my friends asked me if i wear the same top every day.
23. oversized chunky sweaters. yumm
24. every now and then i go through a phase during which i have disturbingly creepy dreams a couple nights in a row, the most recent of which consisted of someone ordering me to methodically peel the skin off of, chemically strip muscles from, and overall disassemble a human being to their bones. it started with me performing this procedure on myself but then switching to another person in the middle because, obviously, i can’t reach the muscles on my own back. why can’t i have dreams about unicorns and flying like a normal person…
25. i often imagine myself in worst case scenarios and determine what i would do should such a predicament arise down to every last detail. at least i’ll be prepared if i ever get held at gunpoint or stuck in day-after-tomorrow-esque situations.
26. if i could i would walk everywhere barefoot because i hate wearing shoes. unfortunately, if i tried that now the snow would probably make my toes fall off. and i kind of need them to keep me from tipping over. well, less than i already do.
27. carnations are le gorgeous. don’t be jealous tulips i still like you too.
28. i enjoy the taste of orange juice right after i brush my teeth. i find the acidic bitterness strangely satisfying.
29. scarves. scarvescarvescarvescarves
30. i hate wearing earrings, especially when they dig into my head when i’m trying to sleep or get caught on a towel while i’m drying my hurr. which makes my four six piercings completely unnecessary. but i like them anyway.